Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tony & Larry Take " The Maria Telkes " to 335

Sorry no clip , I cleaned up my mess today, and made most of my " corn pan ".
It's a 16 X 24 X 6 inch box. With a fancy lid.
You'll see it tomorrow. We're cooking tomorrow. Ceremonial corn bread all day long.
I have chosen a name for my oven . The Maria Telkes. I decided on a ship name. Not a machine name.
I love to give machines names. So from now on, she's called " The Maria Telkes ".
There's a bit of "seamanship" in running her.

RECORD EVENT REPORT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LUBBOCK, TX
212 PM CDT THU JUL 9 2009

...RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE TIED AT LUBBOCK...

AT 159 PM CDT...THE TEMPERATURE REACHED 107 DEGREES AT LUBBOCK/S
PRESTON SMITH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. THIS TIES THE DAILY RECORD HIGH
TEMPERATURE ORIGINALLY SET IN 1940.



My friends, running much better instruments, made 335 in the Maria Telkes today .

No comments:

Post a Comment